Thursday, September 10, 2009

Getting Close

Today marks 36 weeks! Only 4 more to go. Today I had a doctor's appointment. It was my first time to get checked to see if I have dilated. The good news is I have! I have dilated 2 cm and 60 % effaced. The doctor said everything looks good. He said he could feel the head when he checked me for dilation. My doctor said he doesn't think I will make it to my due date, he is predicting a week early. I am trying not to get my hopes up about him being early...but I hope he is. My blood pressure was a little high so he said to stay off my feet as much as possible. I go back in a week so I will keep you updated. Nerves and excitement are all mixed together!

3 comments:

lkripp said...

Yay! How exciting! And it seems like it went by so quickly!

Melanie Mueller said...

Oh wow! Progress-that is awesome! Please take care of yourself and rest when you can. Your precious Luke will be here before you know it. Can't wait to meet him!

Texas Mom said...

Can't wait to hold the little man, even if I have to wait more than a FREAKING hour after birth!