Monday, September 21, 2009

Brief Update

This morning I had my doctor's appointment. Not much has changed. My blood pressure was high but better then last time. I have not dilated any more but my cervix has thinned. I am now 80 % effaced! I go back on Wednesday and we will see where I am at then. The doctor said he might strip my membranes to get things going. If I don't have Luke by next Monday then he will more then likely induce on Tuesday, September 29th. He said we will for sure have Luke by next week! Let's see what Wednesday brings...

2 comments:

A Day in the LIfe said...

Wishing you the very best!!! I can't wait to see pictures.

Texas Mom said...

Yeah, let's see what Wednesday brings.... considering you are in the hospital fixing to have him. I am betting that Wednesday brings..... A BABY! I can't wait to hold the little one.