Monday, July 6, 2009

Parenting Class


Here are a few pictures of me. I want the pictures to be at the bottom but they always end of at the top of my post.
This past week we started our parenting classes. The classes are to help you get ready for what to expect during labor and delivery. This first class they taught us breathing techniques and positions that you might want to do while you are in labor. It is a 3 hour class once a week for four weeks. This first class went fast. The teacher has a good sense of humor which helps. Brian is going to miss our next class this week because Christus Santa Rosa is opening a new hospital and he is going to be very busy with that. Let me tell you he is very sad that he will miss it, yeah right. My mom gets to go with me to the class and be my coach. I have a doctors appointment this Thursday so I will post if anything new is going on. This appointment the test me for gestational diabetes and anemia. Hopefully I don't have either and hopefully Luke is growing. Only 3 more months a week from Wednesday!!! Can't wait!

1 comment: