Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Doctor's Appointment

Yesterday I had my doctor's appointment to see how Luke and I are doing. We are both doing great. We both are gaining and growing. The doctor measured my stomach and said Luke is measuring 1/2-1 cm bigger then he should at this week. Which I know is not much at all but is good to know that he is on track and growing.
I am looking forward to August 12th. I get to have another sonogram to see if he has started positioning himself and I get to see him!!! That is also my niece's Birthday.
October 8th sounds so far away but when I say I only have 10 weeks left that sounds so soon. I have to go back to work within the next week so I know time is going to fly by and then it will be time for Luke to be here.

2 comments:

Texas Mom said...

Can't wait to hold the little Betsworth! I will probably have to fight Bailee for a chance, not to mention the grandmothers!

Melanie Mueller said...

SO glad all is good. Can't wait to meet little Luke!