Thursday, April 9, 2009

Ring and string test

Yesterday Brian I went out to my brothers and sister in law's house. The boys were outside playing and Misti (my sister in law) was inside. We were talking and we decided to do the wedding ring and string test to see if I will be having a girl or boy. We are in the Kitchen doing it and the boys walk in. Of course they are already looking at us like what are you doing? Brayden, my nephew asks"What are yall doing?" we explained to him that this is a fun way to see if I will have a boy or girl. After we were done explaining and he was watching us his comment was...That is stupid. Remind you this is a 6 year old. We all just started laughing because we all know it is stupid but fun. Anyway, we did the test twice and both times it went in circles which predicts a girl. Remind you the Chinese calendar says a boy...so what will it be? Does anyone have any luck with the ring and string test?

1 comment:

Lenci said...

Hey Shel,
Let's see. The ring test and chinese calendar was right for both of mine! I relied a lot on the ring test and not so much on the chinese calendar. The ring test has been done on women in my family for so many years and has not been wrong once. I know a lot is probably coincidence, but it was right for me! I guess a girl...just a feeling. Either way, both are so precious. Andrew steals my heart,and my girls are wonderful...