Thursday, April 2, 2009

Exhausted

Not too much going around at our house hold. Brian has been working around the house and I have just been laying around the house. Before I was pregnant I could not sit still, I had to be going somewhere or be doing something. Brian told me that he liked me being pregnant because I lay around and don't have to be constantly going.
I have been feeling well...no sickness just being exhausted. I am excited but scared at the same time. I get to stop my progesterone suppositories next week. My placenta is suppose to take over and produce progesterone...How do I know it will. I can't worry about it I just have to let the placenta do it's job and hopefully all goes well.
So what is your prediction that of what I am having, a boy or girl? At first I said it was going to be a girl then I said a boy because my sister in law said I haven't been sick and she was not sick with her boy. But now I am leaning towards a girl... Who knows. The Chinese calendar predicts a boy. What is your prediction? I will find out in May.

2 comments:

Melanie Mueller said...

I am so glad you are doing so good!! I know your body will do just what it is supposed to do. I will add that to my prayers.
Can't wait to find out what you are having. My very uneducated guess is...boy!

Texas Mom said...

You are so having a boy..... since I know everything.... yeah right! You are so blessed to not be throwing up! Rest up and enjoy..... once little Betsworth is here.... you won't get the opportunity. Everything will be just fine. You have a fabulous doctor watching you! Love you!