Sunday, March 8, 2009

Exciting News!

I have some very exciting news for Brian and I. I am pregnant! I will be 9 weeks tomorrow! I debated about putting it on my blog yet or waiting till 12 weeks. I decided to go ahead and do it! I am too excited to keep it a secret any more. The reason I was going to wait 12 weeks was because I have had complications and had previous miscarriages. I feel good about this pregancy! I am on progesterone suppositories and they have increased my medicine and everything is going great! We have heard the heartbeat and the baby is growing! My due date is October 8th! Only 7 more months to go! Please keep us in your prayers!

4 comments:

lkripp said...

Congratulations! What wonderful news!

Melanie Mueller said...

SOOOOO happy for you!! Glad you shared your wonderful news. You have so much fun ahead of you. Can't wait to meet Little Betsworth!!

Brandi said...

Congratulations Shelley!!

A Day in the LIfe said...

How exciting!!! We are so happy for you!