Friday, January 30, 2009

What a Surprise!

Today, I was eating lunch at school and the secretary came in (Susan) and told me that I had a package up front. I walked up to the office and there was a dozen red roses on the counter. I was in shock that they were for me. Brian will by me flowers but he has always said he won't have them delivered becasue that is just extra money wasted. When I saw the roses there, I thought to myself...these can't be from Brian. Sure enough I open the card and it said "Just wanted to tell you how much I love You. I hope you have a great day! Love, Brian" I was so surprised that he thought about getting me flowers just because. He is the best husband and I love him so much!
Later I joked with him that he probably did it so he wouldn't have to do it on Valentines Day. He said no that wasn't the reason but he did say that if he order them on Valentines Day they would be 30.00 dollars more. He said don't expect these again on Valentines Day!
Thank you Brian for making my day!

2 comments:

Melanie Mueller said...

What a sweet guy!!He is a keeper.

Texas Mom said...

So..... what did you end up doing Friday night?? ha ha ha