Sunday, November 2, 2008

The Weekend

Not much to blog about. This weekend Brian was busy with the Diabetes Forum. It is over and was successful, I know he is glad it is over. Then straight after the Diabetes Forum was over he headed to the deer lease. He stated that he really enjoys the outdoors. A funny story about my dad... It seems like everytime Brian, Justin and my dad goes to the deer lease Brian always comes home telling stories about something that happened with either Justin, my dad or Brian. For example, once my dad tripped over a pole and feel flat on his face. He was very sore after that. Well when he fell a lens out of his glasses fell out. Justin, Brian or my dad didn't realize it fell out. Dad was complaining about having trouble seeing, he said he was scared that he was maybe having a stroke, needless to say he only had 1 lens in his glasses. He finally realized that he had 1 lens a day later.
This weekend was the time change. Well they set the alarm with the new time change but dad forgot to set his watch. So about a little after 8 Brian said dad came to pick Brian up at the blind. Brian stated to my dad its a little early but he said dad didn't say anything back. Next, they headed to pick Justin up at his blind. Justin asked if they shot anything and they both said no. Then dad started saying well lets go filll some deer feeders. Leave it to Justin to say it's only a little after 8 we have plenty of time after hunting. Then dad realized he was going by the old time... That answered his question why his deer feeder didn't go off that the correct time. So they all went back to their blind and hunted some more.
While Brian went to the deer lease I went to Wurstfest and worked the Communities In Schools booth. I had a nice relaxing weekend. I guess I had more to blog about then I thought.
I hope this week goes by fast.

No comments: