Thursday, November 27, 2008

Happy Thanksgiving

Happy Thanksgiving! I hope everyone enjoyed their Thanksgiving! We left on Wednesdsay morning at 4 am and headed to Arkansas to spend Thanksgiving with Brian's parents. It took us around 9 hours to get to his parents house. It is always nice to get out of town and get away. It is a full house at his parents. Brian's sister and her family is here as well and she has 3 precious children, so something is always going on around the house.
This morning Brian woke up at 4 am.... yes, you heard me right. I asked him if he thought it was Christmas morning, I think he was just too excited with everyone here.
I have to get to bed early tonight. In the morning we are going shopping. We are getting up around 5:30 am and heading out. I need to do Christmas shopping! I love Christmas shopping, Christmas and buying for others.

2 comments:

Texas Mom said...

Have a great time shopping! Can't wait to have you back in Texas! Love you both!

Kelley Holiday said...

Hi Shelley! Thanks for commenting on our blog. Good to hear from you. So are you married now? Congratulations! I hear you are working for CIS. I can really identify with your "Another Work Day" blog entry. So true, so true...
Take care :-)