Saturday, January 2, 2010

2009



2009 has been the best year for Brian and I. I am sure you can guess why....yes a new addition to the family a healthy baby boy, Luke. I have been blessed to have had Luke. He is not only healthy, cute but also is HAPPY! He is a little over 3 months and he is changing everyday. When he smiles at me it melts my heart. I could not imagine him not being here. Motherhood is GREAT! I am not sure what 2010 has in store for us but hopefully it will rank right up with 2009.


My 2010 resoulutions is to loose my baby weight. I have lost 20 lbs but I still have 20 more pounds to go. I would really like to loose 25 pounds. My goal is to loose 20 pounds by the end of March. I HAVE TO DO IT! Another resolution is to hold Luke and play with him more. Sometimes I put Luke in his bouncy seat so I can CLEAN the house and I feel guilty.
Hope you all have a great 2010.

No comments: