Monday, December 29, 2008

Christmas

I hope everyone had a wonderful Christmas, I did! I also had a wonderful Birthday. My birthday is the day after Christmas! Everyone always says...you must get cheated out of b-day presents. Actually, I might rack up more presents because my family makes sure that I don't get cheated.
One of my presents was a gym membership. It was from Brian and my parents. I went on Sat. to a body pump class. The class went great but I am so sore, but ready to go back for more. I plan on doing the class on Wednesday. Hopefully, I can move around better then.
Thank you everyone for all my wonderful presents! Happy New Year!

2 comments:

Melanie Mueller said...

Glad to hear you had a wonderful Christmas and birthday. Hope you have a blessed 2009! See you soon!

Kelley Holiday said...

Happy New Year! Glad to see you are doing so well :-)