Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Another Work Day

There is not much going on with Brain and I. We have both been very busy and stressed with work. A couple weeks ago I was very stressed out with work. Brian told me not to get stressed out, all my work would still be there when I return to work the next day. Brian came home complaining about work and how stressed he was so what did I say back to him.... exactly what he told me.
In my line of work you never know what your day may bring. The end of last week I was super busy and a parent came up to me. She said her electricity got turned off. I told her once I was done with this one situation if I could call her and I would help get it turned back on. Well that day was super busy and I totally forgot. I went home and was watching TV when all of a sudden at 8 pm it hit me.... I forgot to call that mom. Needless to say I did not sleep that night. I felt so bad that I forgot to call her back. We ended up the next day getting it taken care of. Do you understand now why I am stressed at work??? I tell Brian everyday we have so much to be thankful for.
This past weekend Brian had a bachelor party, it was here in NB. They camped out on River Road and went out both Friday and Sat. night.... I can't believe how much I missed him those two days. He tells me the same....I joked with him that he was just telling me that since I told him that I missed him first.
I am listening to it rain and I love it!

1 comment:

Texas Mom said...

Yeah, you are blogging! It is so neat reading about you! I love how you blog about your daily life. That is what I am trying to do! Love you! Misti